Monday, November 12, 2007

maybe turning into a book blog

So the only things I really feel like writing about now are the books I'm reading. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, I'm reading some amazing books. The one I just finished is Overlook:Exploring the Internal Fringes of America.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I picked it up at random and was immediately captivated by its oddness. Let's see... Ohio, scale models of cities, lots of talk about nuclear testing grounds, and (one of my little obsessions) towns that were intentionally flooded for water basin purposes. Oh, and there's even a mention of one of my other minor obessions - the Amargosa Opera House. Which will lead me to mention this documentary about Amargosa's Marta Beckett:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See, not just a book blog.

No comments: