Wednesday, March 5, 2008

city love & treats

My new city is turning out to be fairly awesome. Such great authentic neighborhoods. Absolutely diverse. Energy everywhere. Over the weekend I got some nice little treats* while hanging out in one of the cool neighborhoods. Evidence:

Some sidewalk art

With my own personalized sidewalk artist message

And one tough bracelet

From this mesmerizing store

Plus a lovely ring from a street vendor (it spins!)

And so much incense...this is the disaster that caused

I love this town.
*All treats courtesy of my dear boy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously those are killer treats. you FOUND that thing w yr name? its like it was just meant to be.

ghost girl said...

okay he wrote ALL of that when you bought it? well i ws gonna say - beyond coincidence if he didnt. "Our greater existence." nice.