Sunday, August 10, 2008

travels + treasure

Yesterday my sweet boy and I meandered around rural Georgia. We saw swimming cows, and cute little towns, and pretty fences, and lots of farms.
I developed a sudden desire to buy a 1951 Chevrolet pickup truck.

It's so pretty! That's, like, my favorite color ever.

It's $12,000 and can be found in Madison, Georgia, for anyone interested.

I also found the most loved-looking house, with the most beautiful grass walkway ever. No concrete, no brick, just grass! Grass!

Don't you just want to play croquet??

Oh, and we found treasure:
Cute little chick plates!

Chicks!

Found at the craziest store in Covington, Georgia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chick plates!!? hmm. groovy.
yu should go look at the car chris bought. its on his pictures on myspace. its from the sixties and the interior is red. you would be cute driving the sea mist truck. Remember that big fan Nanny had that was that color?